Our Businesses - FDK
- Patent Pending Sublingual Transmucosal ‘Thinstrip’ Technology
- Administer Psychedelic Compounds, Delivery Mechanisms & Protocols, and Novel Drug Formulations.
- Patent Pending Biosynthetic Psilocybin
- *cGMP API Grade
- Operating Under One of Few Health Canada Licensed Dealer Labs
*Good Manufacturing Practices Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
- Access To 200,000 + Patients
- Advancement of Psychedelic Treatments through Clinical Research
- Goal to Establish New Locations
- Well Funded
- $20M of Invested Capital
- New Highly Experienced And Reputable Management Team
Proprietary Delivery Technology
Patent Pending Technology & Delivery Mechanism
- Our infused thinstrips will allow for efficient bioavailability (absorption) as well as controlled dosing of active ingredients and can be used to administer multiple API’s.
- We will control all stages of production, distribution, transportation, and delivery of Thinstrips.
- Using our patent pending Thinstrip technology, we endeavour to advance psychedelics as alternative medicine and to deliver APIs to clients in our medical clinics, as well as license our technology to other drug providers.
API's include, but are not limited to
R&D – cGMP API Grade Biosynthetic Psilocybin
R&D: Biosynthetic Psilocybin
Our team has designed and produced a patent pending unique optimized DNA construct and producer strain that allows for time-efficient and cost-effective production of psilocybin at scale. Combined with our patent pending Thinstrips technology, we endeavour to advance psychedelic treatments through our medical clinics, and provide product and technology for use by pharmaceutical companies, clinical researchers and licensed medical professionals.
Our biosynthetic process retains the stereochemistry of natural psilocybin found in hallucinogenic mushrooms which are known to have a more positive effect than the chemically synthesized counterparts.
We will produce cGMP API grade psilocybin for use by pharmaceutical companies, API manufacturers and organizations conducting clinical trials, providing more affordable access to organizations and the process can be scaled up while consistently producing high quality cGMP product.
R&D: Biosynthetic Advantages
- Estimated Market price is $7,000 to $10,000 USD per gram for synthetic psilocybin used in clinical trials. By using our biosynthetic expression system, pharma-grade psilocybin can be produced cost effectively for $10s to $100s of dollars.
- By using a biosynthetic expression system, pharma-grade psilocybin can be produced cost effectively and accurately, and purified, for a fraction of the cost of other methods.
- All required enzymes are produced with no inhibitory sequences (no excess).
- Optimized, fully synthetic constructs.
- Producer strain is optimized.
R&D Revenue Model
R&D Completed Milestones
Clinic model = Recurring revenue
- Approval of the treatment plan
- First dosing session
- Exploratory Therapy
- Dosing sessions are typically scheduled 2-3 days apart
- Psychotherapists help patients integrate the experiences using different clinical psychology techniques
- Drive habit change and outlook/mindset improvements
- Typical treatment is 6 dosing sessions with 3 integration sessions
- Patients have access to our digital patient portal for on-going support and education to help sustain the effects of the therapy