Core One has a multi-faceted business approach and incorporates multiple and complementary lines of business and business units in establishing itself as an industry leader in the rapidly growing and emerging psychedelics market space.
Bio-Pharma Research and Development
- Vocan Biotechnologies Inc. (“Vocan”)
- Akome Biotech Ltd
Clinics & Advancement of Psychedelic Treatments
- Psychedelic Treatments
Delivery System Technology
- Patent-Pending Transmucosal ‘Thinstrip’ Delivery Technology
We are pursuing the development and commercialization of rapid onset treatments capable of improving health outcomes while generating a robust ROI for investors.
Proprietary delivery technology
Polymer Sublingual Thinstrips
cGMP API Grade Biosynthetic Psilocybin
Vocan Biotechnologies Inc. (“Vocan”)
- Renowned Scientific Leadership Team
- Robert E.W. Hancock, CEO (see leadership page for bio)
- Jan Burian, Chief Scientist (see leadership page for bio)
- Operating Under Health Canada Controlled Drugs and Substances Licensed Lab
- First-to-Market with Biosynthetic Psilocybin
- Patent Application filed (USTPO)
- DNA Modeling Optimizing Biosynthetic Production Process Of Psilocybin
- retains stereochemistry of natural psilocybin molecules
- more positive effect than chemically synthetized psilocybin
- at scale production capabilities consistent and controllable *API composition
- cost effective
- Vocan’s biosynthetic psilocybin $10’s to $100’s per gram
- Chemical synthesis, and extraction of psilocybin can range between $7000 to $10000 per gram.
- Additional Psychedelics in Production Pipeline
- Technology has potential gene mimicry process and simple chemical modifications of biosynthesized psilocybin, for creation of addition bioidentical compounds of known & novel analogs of psilocybin and other psychedelics.
Akome Biotech Ltd.
- Investigating Candidate Plant Bioactive & Psychedelic Compounds in Addressing Neurological Disorders.
- Experienced Scientific Team with Successful Track Record
- Santiago Ferro, over 20 years’ experience in pharmaceuticals, biologicals and biotech industries
- Rigorous Data Analysis & Mapping: How Candidate Psychedelics, and Plant Bioactives Affect Neurological Disorders
- DMT-based candidates target Stroke and Parkinson’s Disease
- Psilocybin-based candidate to target Alzheimer’s Disease
- Ketamine-based candidate to target Depression
- Interpretations Warranting Patent Protection.
- 4 provisional patents filed with the United States Patent and Trademark Office:
- 2 DMT-based
- 1 Psilocybin-based
- 1 Ketamine-based
- Engagement of Contract Research Organizations for Development of Clinical Trials
- Universitat de Barcelona, Faculty of Pharmacy and Food Sciences, Laboratory of Medicinal Chemistry
- Commenced Initial in vitro studies to prove out patent claims
Proprietary Delivery Technology
Our proprietary thinstrips provide the optimal delivery method for microdosing
R&D: Biosynthetic Advantages
- Estimated Market price is $7,000 to $10,000 USD per gram for synthetic psilocybin used in clinical trials. By using our biosynthetic expression system, pharma-grade psilocybin can be produced cost effectively for $10s to $100s of dollars.
- By using a biosynthetic expression system, pharma-grade psilocybin can be produced cost effectively and accurately, and purified, for a fraction of the cost of other methods.
- All required enzymes are produced with no inhibitory sequences (no excess).
- Optimized, fully synthetic constructs.
- Producer strain is optimized.
R&D Revenue Model
Contract or form a joint venture partnership with a CRO/Manufacturer to produce the API grade psilocybin. The product is sold to pharma companies, other API users, and/or other organizations.
Operate a fully owned facility to produce API grade psilocybin. The product is sold to pharma companies, other API users, and/or other organizations.
License the technology to pharma companies and/or API manufacturers.
Clinics, 3 British Columbia, CANADA, 1 Texas, UNITED STATES Clinic
Core One through its network of clinics has access to databases comprising over 275,000 patients, and will endeavour to roll out its portfolio of psychedelic formulations, including Vocan’s optimized biosynthetic psilocybin, and Akome’s neurological disease candidate drugs once legislation allows, and upon final development.
Rejuva Alternative Medicine Research
- 200K patient database
- Lead by Dr. Stephen Peach
- Development of clinical research and trials processes
- Assisting potential patients access experiential therapies for mental health conditions; including doctor assisted section 56 exemption and Special Access Program applications
Bluejay Mental Health Clinic
- 77K patient database
- 1000+ Doctor network
- Provision of telemedicine
- +10 years experience with Health Canada sec 56 exemption applications
Ketamine Infusions Centers of Texas
- Operating psychedelics clinic in the US
- Existing clientele
- Rapidly growing interest in, and acceptance of, the use of psychedelics as alternative medicines in the US
API's include, but are not limited to
PSILOCYBIN, DMT, LSD, IBOGAINE, MESCALINE, 2C-B, 2C-I, AMT, DOM, CBD, THC and more
Patent Pending Technology & Delivery Mechanism
- Our infused thinstrips will allow for efficient bioavailability (absorption) as well as controlled dosing of active ingredients and can be used to administer multiple API’s.
- We will control all stages of production, distribution, transportation, and delivery of Thinstrips.
- Using our patent pending Thinstrip technology, we endeavour to advance psychedelics as alternative medicine and to deliver APIs to clients in our medical clinics, as well as license our technology to other drug providers.